Saturday, November 18, 2006

Practice & rehearsal

1 more week to go for the church blessing/wedding ceremony. My BH is definitely busy adjusting & arranging all the necessary stuffs to make this event a success.


I'm glad to have her around, doing/manage all this protocol from the beginning (The 'appointed' Manager) because I'm totally hopeless in this kind of marriage event & management. Personally, I'm best in doing or leading the 'external' projects (at work or organization), but speechless in handling my own big day.

Today especially, we was busy with a meeting (for SCYG Jubilee preparations), choir practice & rehearsal for the big day. Thanks to all Sabah Catholic Youth Group (SCYG) members for their dedication & support despite of their final term examinations (mostly they are from UKM's undergraduates).
<- Choir practice at one of the SCYG member's house. Lead by Choir Master, Mr. Donald & talented pianist, Mr Verus.


I'm started to get nervous during the full rehearsal at Holy Family kajang Church, which headed by Rev. Father Valentine G. So much of things that i still naive in... can't even hold my bride 'romantically'. Received lots of guidance especially from Uncle Henry, who will be my witness for that day. Hope to remain calm & steady on the actual day.

Briefing from Fr Valentine (in red) - Here come the bride & the flower ladies.


After the whole day of 'work', we rewarded ourself with great supper & mini fellowship at popular Haji Samuri's Satay Kajang hot spot.

Yummy... love the chicken satay coated hot groundnut gravy!

No comments: